Online Shop of Singular Wines
Online Shop of Singular Wines

Castellblanc

The Castellblanc winery is located in the town of Sant Sadurní de Noya (Barcelona), and is one of the most veteran in the production of sparkling wines with Designation of Origin Cava.

Cava Castellblanc
What categories do you like?
What kind of wine are you looking for?
Denomination of Origin
Grape Varieties
Origin
Price

Showing the single result

Castellblanc
All about Castellblanc

Information about Castellblanc:

Castellblanc is a winery that was born in 1908 as a small family business. It is located in the area of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, a town in the province of Barcelona well known for its vineyards for the production of cavas.

This sector of sparkling wines is what the winery has been dedicated to since its inception and until today. Castellblanc is known for being one of the first companies in Spain to enter the market of the elaboration and marketing of cava. The quality of its sparkling wines is something that has accompanied the winery since its first harvests.

Since 1984, Castellblanc belongs to the Freixenet group of wineries, one of the giants in the Cava market in our country.

The vineyards of Castellblanc are located in the area of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, very close to the winery so that the grapes do not suffer during transport. The main varieties that are grown for the production of Castellblanc sparkling wines are the three grapes par excellence of these wines: Macabeo, Xarel·lo and Parellada.

The harvest is carried out through the careful selection of the best grapes that result in the quality sparkling wines that are the hallmark of the Catalan winery. Once in the facilities, the most traditional methods are combined with the latest oenological advances to make the wines.

This is how the best quality cavas are produced

One of these innovations is the microfiltration of the broths before bottling. This eliminates the microorganisms of the wines and ensures that they do not suffer any alteration once they are in the bottle.

For the aging stage of the sparkling wines, Castellblanc has a series of old and new cavas in which its products rest until they reach their optimum state of maturity.

In addition to the classic cavas such as Castellblanc Brut, the winery also bets on the introduction of special cavas that make a difference in the market, such as Rosado Dulce.

75% of the winery's production goes to the domestic market, while the other 25% goes to exports to various countries around the world.

Subscribe and win €10

in your first purchase!

10 euros gift for your first wine purchase

Free Shipping!

Chinchin offers all free shipments within the Spanish peninsula and with orders over € 80. 
You can check all our shipping and return policies.

Buy wine with free shipping
What categories do you like?
What kind of wine are you looking for?
Denomination of Origin
Grape Varieties
Origin
Price